Monday, September 16, 2013

Racks and Razors Interview of Raine Brown

Racks and Razors Interview of Raine Brown .


Free Sample:


Brian: Let's brush up on our Shakespeare! You've performed quite a bit of the old Bard. Do you have a favorite Shakespearian play? (Mine is 'Titus Andronicus'! It's bloody and twisted nasty!)
Raine: Wow crazy and untypical choice. I would have to say the romantic in me will always love Romeo and Juliet. I think it is the most perfect love story depicting first innocent love. I also have a fondness for Hamlet, such a well written play with lots of psychology. And there will always be a place in my heart forMidsummer Nights Dream. Maybe because I will forever be cast as Hermia, the petite, loud mouthed, opinionated, tough but loveable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment